Your visit to Tobermory Harbour
The Tobermory Harbour Marine Team looks forward to welcoming you to Tobermory! Please see details below when planning your stay.
BOOKING YOUR STAY
- Commercial vessels must book in advance
- Non-Commercial vessels over 15m may book in advance
- Vessels 14.9m and under operate on a non-bookable first come basis
- Non-bookable vessels may call channel 68 upon arrival for instruction OR upon arrival, take a free (non-reserved) berth and make a note of your berth number.
- To book, call the Marine Team 07917 832497, 7 days 9am - 5pm or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact Harbour staff on duty mobile 07917 832497, 01688 302876 (Harbour Office), or VHF channel 68.
Contact details are required from skippers or boat owners using our facilities.
As part of the booking process you will be allocated a mooring or berth. To book please call 07917 832497 9am - 5pm (7 days) or e-mail
- There is no pump out facility in Tobermory.
- Give way at the top of the bridges to pontoon users exiting the pontoons.
- Please vacate your berth by 3pm on day of departure.
- The mooring buoys are blue and white and labelled with the max weights: 15T, 25T & 80T. Please ensure the correct weight is used for your vessel.
- Please vacate your mooring by 3pm on day of departure
- Please anchor towards Aros Bay, or in the Doirlinn. Do not anchor in the area where the visitor moorings are as the blocks and chains are on the seabed.
Vessels over 15m on the booking system will be asked to pay via the bookings portal or can come to the PAY POINT located in the foyer of the main Harbour Building between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Vessels 14.9m and under Once alongside, please take note of your berth number and make your way to the PAY POINT located in the foyer of the main Harbour Building between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm. If there are no staff available, please press the pager button and a staff member will be with you shortly to check you in and take payment.
Our leisure and commercial fuel berth, which has both high flow and low flow dispensers, is situated on the North Arm Breakwater pontoon in Tobermory.
The Fuel Berth pumps dispense marked marine diesel only. This diesel is strictly not for road use.
Commercial Fuel is available from 0900hrs – 1645hrs 7 days a week. Please call us in advance to arrange refuelling.
Marine Staff will be onsite from 0900 - 1800 during the peak season (May - September).