The Fishermen's Pier is accessed via the Fairway and provides alongside berthing for local fishing Boats, and by arrangement with the Fishermen's Association for other boats and visiting fishing vessels.
The main berthing face is to the south but in emergencies and for maintenance boats occasionally berth on the north face.
Built in 1814, for the British Fisheries Society and with advice from Thomas Telford. The pier is now owned, managed, and maintained by the Tobermory Fishermen's Association.
Fish, shellfish and cargo landing by arrangement.
Water and Electricity is available to members and visitors hiring a berth on the Fisherman's pier.
- The Fishermen's Pier dries at low water.
- This is a working pier, pedestrians visit at their own risk.
- Be aware of fishing boats leaving and berthing at all times of the day/night.
- Do not anchor in the fairway.
For more information please contact the Fisherman's Association directly.