The Harbour Building
Tobermory Harbour Association welcomes visitors to our stunning Harbour Building - Taigh Solais.
Construction started in 2007 and on 3rd July 2008 Taigh Solais was officially opened by HRH Princess Anne and is a Hub for Harbour activity.
The Harbour Building is open to all 9am - 5pm daily.
**Please note visiting marine customers will have access to Harbour Building facilities 24/7.**
Ground Floor - Facilities
Male, Female and accessible toilets. Requested (20p) donation for use of toilets.
Accessed through respective toilet areas and coin operated with two £1 coins.
- Four Male showers.
- Four Female showers.
- One Fully Accessible shower.
- Individual coin operated washers and dryers located off the Foyer.
- Two commercial sized Washing Machines
- Two commercial sized Tumble Dryers
- Notes can be exchanged for £1 coins.
Maritime and Coastguard Agency - Rescue Station
Located at the rear of the building.
First Floor - Offices
Home to the Tobermory Harbour management and admin team.
- Six offices to let with full access to super-fast broadband.
- Rented to a variety of local businesses.
- Enquire at the Harbour Office for availability.
Second Floor - Board Room
The Board Room acts as a hub for the local port service. The Harbour Manager and Team operate from here year round.
The room is occasionally available for hire; please use the Contact Us button below for more information.
Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.